Thursday, December 15, 2016

Neko Atsume: Cats For Days


Good evening everyone and welcome to The Magical Mystery Blog.

Just like the majority of this world, I love cats. I used to have a few cats, but they passed on (rest their furry souls). Which is why I was immediately smitten with the kittens of Neko Atsume – a game where you lure cats to your yard using food, toys, and means of relaxation.

Originally Neko Atsume was an easy game for most devices with minor updates, but this year it’s seemed to have a few prominent upgrades. This past year, we’ve seen the release of more items to satisfy our cats, attract new feline friends, and wallpapers for our devices (I currently have Ginger as my wallpaper). The last update also included the new cats Sapphire, Jeeves, Macchiato, Bengal Jack (one of my favorites), and Melange.

Today, we receive yet another new update filled with even more furniture, new wallpapers, and more fluffy friends. The more I play this game, the more I’m allured by its simplicity, its overall adorable style, and my love for kittens.

Thank you for reading tonight’s entry. If you liked it, feel free to subscribe, share, comment, and critic.

So tell me, what’s your favorite cat from Neko Atsume?


No comments:

Post a Comment