Thursday, December 18, 2014

Guess Who's Back?

Good evening everyone and welcome to The Magical Mystery Blog.
Now I know exactly what you are all thinking: you cold hearted, lying conniver where have you been? For those who are new followers of mine, you’re probably thinking: holy shit this is an actual blog?

Long story short: there was a massive issue at my job that literally took six months to sort which led to e-mails flying everywhere, meetings nearly every day of work, and a whole brigade of bologna. While this was happening, I was also searching for a new job (which has been fruitless) and slowly seeping into the endless canyon that is depression. I’m accustomed to depression; I’ve had it a great deal of my life (from various factors), but like a snake it just knows when to slither at the right moment. While I’m still coping with my monsters, I am still going to write. We’ve all got monsters in our heads, it’s just a matter of how we tame them, and what to do with them. I’m not letting them dominate me nor my life. I’m tired of letting them do that, honestly. I’ve been tired for so long and now, I believe, is the perfect moment to slay them, if not propel them to what I believe is my purpose in life. I know I can’t tackle all of them at once, but I can start somewhere. 
I know that everything I was enduring should not have halted my entries. So I apologize for that, because regardless of what you do whether it be a part time job or running errands, nothing should hold you back from what you really want in life. I know what I want from life: I want to be a writer, marry my current boyfriend, get a full time job, and move out. For now though, my main priority is becoming a writer, quietly climbing the ranks until my works are published, and being satisfied with what I will become. 

Now, about the entries. I’ll be doing a Tuesday and Thursday schedule because I still work Mondays. I know it’s a little late to put up entries about Christmas, but hey no harm in trying, right? I’ll be posting an entry up this Thursday. 

Again, I apologize for being wrapped up in my own self and my monsters. It’s going to get better. If I can hope that it will get better and do my best in life, then chances are it’ll get better. 

If there’s anything specific you’d like to see from this blog (topics, reviews (of anything, really), opinions, poetry,etc.) feel free to shoot me a message. I’m open to new ideas, topics, and writing styles.

Stay tuned for a new entry!

No comments:

Post a Comment