Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015 New Years Resolutions

Good evening everyone and welcome to a new year at The Magical Mystery Blog.

Last night we celebrated the end of 2014 and welcomed 2015. 2015 is a new year to make a difference, a new year to succeed and be happier with our lives, a new year to live and work.  While I’m sure many of you made your resolutions last night, I was unable to do so (mostly due to the beer and dancing). So tonight, in the start of the new year, I will make my resolutions.

  • Living. I’ve always believed in living and carpe dieming, but I have only started acting upon this notion in 2014. As one of the highest beings on the food chain, humans are designed to survive. But life isn’t always a matter of surviving financially and with essential needs (food, clothing, shelter, and warmth.) It’s also a matter of living. We must embrace this one life we have to do as we please before our time runs short and we’re hopefully incarnated into something better if not equally as good.

  • Settling is for suckers. Never settle for anything. Settling will not only make you lower your standards for someone or something you disapprove of, but it will make you miserable and regret your actions.

  • Stay motivated. In my life I know I want to be a writer and obtain a full time job. My motivation comes from the fact that writing has been my dream job since I was a child and I fell in love with reading. The ideas that the words produced, how the imagination grew with every sentence, and how the writer spoke to me while I read their craft; those are the reasons why I chose to walk this road and why I will always travel it.

  • Be more confident. I will be confident with the things I want to do in life and know that they make me happy. I will be confident in the things I want to do, the events I want to experience, and allow them to show me more of myself, which will add to my confidence. I know I can be a confident individual and I understand that I can be that, but I always want to be confident, and let nothing strike me down.

If you have anything you’d like to see discussed or have feedback, feel free to contact me.


What are your resolutions? 

No comments:

Post a Comment